this on Facebook!

When you no longer matter

Posted by: Klet Makulet,

 It was this year when everything seems to be taken away from me. 


After more than a decade of blood, sweat, and tears which I have invested, but then I seem no longer useful for them.

It hurts so bad. But what can I do? I no longer matter.

Right now, instead of crying over a spilled milk, let me make another one and move over.

Just like what was in the poem of Douglas Malloch:

"If you can't be a highway then just be a trail,

  If you can't be the sun be a star;

It isn't by size that you win or you fail —

  Be the best of whatever you are!"



 
photo

Ako si Klet. Isang palaboy. Mabait at medyo (lang) makulet. May ilang tumatawag sa akin ng Mako o Makoy. Dati akong adik pero ngayon, adik pa din. Marami akong gustong gawin--gusto kong matulog, kumain, manood ng TV/sine, tumambay, mag-shopping, gumastos, lumaboy, dumaldal, tumawa, mangulit, magsungit, magchat, magblog, magforum, mangulekta (coins, stamps, tissue, chocolate wrapper, atbpang basurang pwedeng ipunin), at kung anu-ano pa. Ako si Klet.

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com