this on Facebook!

A sudden burst of tears

Posted by: Klet Makulet,

 It is unusual for a regular person to wake up and end up just crying. That was me yesterday.

All of a sudden, there was a sudden burst of emotions without knowing the reason.

After a few minutes, the tears dried up.


During breakfast, it happened again. I was asked how I was and then I immediately left and cried again.

I can't stop it. I was asked what is happening and my answer is, "I don't know."

After that, I lived the day as if nothing has happened.

Yes. This too can happen to a regular person. It is unusual but it does happen.

There are days when a person feels emotionally exhausted. The pent up emotions can no longer be contained and so, just like a balloon, it will burst without a warning.

If you feel like crying, you can do so. You can also be creative in doing it like crying while watching a drama, or while taking a bath, while cutting onions, release several tears while cutting onions, etc.

Crying is not a weakness, it is sometimes a good coping. Even the strongest and very manly person can also cry.

Crying is not bad. Crying is like washing away some of the worries, problems, clearing the mind.

Crying will only be a problem if it already affects your daily functioning.




 
photo

Ako si Klet. Isang palaboy. Mabait at medyo (lang) makulet. May ilang tumatawag sa akin ng Mako o Makoy. Dati akong adik pero ngayon, adik pa din. Marami akong gustong gawin--gusto kong matulog, kumain, manood ng TV/sine, tumambay, mag-shopping, gumastos, lumaboy, dumaldal, tumawa, mangulit, magsungit, magchat, magblog, magforum, mangulekta (coins, stamps, tissue, chocolate wrapper, atbpang basurang pwedeng ipunin), at kung anu-ano pa. Ako si Klet.

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com